Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hunter Heverly

Full Name: Hunter Leroy Heverly
Nickname: Honey Bun
Age: 21
Sponsors: Anarchy eyewear, Body glove, FCS, Gorilla Grip, Sharpeye surfboards 
Hometown: Emerald Isle, NORTH CAROLINA
Homebreak: BIP
School: was cool 
Words to Live by: love life, live, proceed, progress 


Favorite surfer: Mick Fanning/Dane

What band and song would be your part in a surf movie: Miley Cyrus...Can't be Tamed 

Celebrity crush: Kesha

Goals: Blow up

Influences: surfing with my bro and with my family. My family. 


Music: Everything except Opera 

Your crew: everyone errywhere 

Pre-heat superstitions: gota want to be there

Favorite Food: Deer/Fish

Biggest fear: Losing my close peoples 

Best day of your life: Scoring epic East Coast surf with friends and family

Worst day: 4/30/09

If you didn’t surf what would you do: UFC

What would you do with $100? spend it

If you could only surf one wave for the rest of your life, what would it be: Big Pavones 

Worst wave you’ve ever surfed: behind a boat 

Dream sponsor: one that wants to sponsor me

Biggest mistake you ever made: falling in love

Last song you want to hear before you paddle out: Surfin in the USA

If they made a movie of your life, which actor would play you? I would be me

Would you rather have the best video part, or be on the World Tour? Why? Which ever one would inspire more people

Who is your hero? family and friends 

When I’m not surfing: fishin/huntin...get r don 

Funniest thing you’ve ever seen:..Me, Dunphy, and Balaram driving around VB looking for a Friend...and finding him around 10am on a random street butt naked. 

Worst wipeout of your life: I've had a lota bad ones 

Facebook or Xbox: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment