Thursday, December 2, 2010

Colton Overin

Full Name: Colton Kenneth Overin
Nickname: Colt
Age: 14 
Sponsors: Hurley, Kaysen Surf Boards, Catch Surf
Hometown: San Clemente
Homebreak: T-street
School: San Clemente High School
Words to Live by: “Go Big or Go Home”


Favorite surfer: Dane Reynolds 

What band and song would be your part in a surf movie: Like a g6

Celebrity crush: Alana Blanchard 
Goals: To Live a Healthy life
Influences: Dane R. and Jeff L.
Music: Anything but Country

Your crew: Kevin, Ethan, Matt, Brandon, Casey, Andy, Mason, Reid

Pre-heat superstitions: Waxing the top of my feet and praying

Favorite Food: File mignon with béarnaise sauce

Biggest fear: Dying

Best day of your life: Hasn’t happened yet

Worst day: When I had a ridiculous hold down at Steamers..worst brain freeze ever

If you didn’t surf what would you do: get in the fetal position and cry like a little girl

What would you do with $100? Hhmmm.. Stocks and Bonds?

If you could only surf one wave for the rest of your life, what would it be: Rincon

Worst wave you’ve ever surfed: Golden West.. HB 

Dream sponsor: Already got it (Hurley)

Biggest mistake you ever made: Getting involved in stupid teen drama…haha 

Last song you want to hear before you paddle out: Any song with a good beat

If they made a movie of your life, which actor would play you? Will Ferrel or The Sham-Wow guy. 

Would you rather have the best video part, or be on the World Tour? Best video part because the trips would be more laid back.

Who is your hero? My mom.. I am where I am today all because of her!

When I’m not surfing: I’m eating or sleeping.. Or at school

Funniest thing you’ve ever seen: My friend walk into a pole.. hahahaha

Worst wipeout of your life: 14 ft Santa Cruz.. Over the falls, leash wrapped around my legs, board on my back, face on the bottom, and no way to get up.

Facebook or Xbox: Facebook… COD is too addicting

No comments:

Post a Comment