Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fisher Heverly

Full Name: Fisher Thomas Heverly
Nickname: Fish 
Age:19
Sponsors: Quiksilver Anarchy Cobian Freak SHARPEYE surfboards
Hometown: Emerald Isle, North Carolina
Homebreak: BIP
School: Graduated
Words to Live by: Be a good person do your best


Favorite surfer: Dane reynolds

Celebrity crush: None

Goals:Rip

Influences: My brother dad uncles friends

Music: no gangster rap or country and its all good

Your crew: everyone

Pre-heat superstitions: I should probably get some

Favorite Food: fish

Biggest fear: loosing my family or friends

Best day of your life: missions back home with my friends to get waves

Worst day: waking up at four to sell bait

If you didn’t surf what would you do: School

What would you do with $100? get some groceries ...maybe some spray paint

If you could only surf one wave for the rest of your life, what would it be: Havent found it yet

Worst wave you’ve ever surfed: cottons

Dream sponsor: quik

Biggest mistake you ever made: being shitty to people close to me 

If they made a movie of your life, which actor would play you? Don't think anyone could pull it off

Would you rather have the best video part, or be on the World Tour? Why? 
Best video part, seems like that would be harder to do.

Who is your hero? My close friends.

When I’m not surfing: Fishing its awesome

Funniest thing you’ve ever seen: I dont know

Worst wipeout of your life: lowers board smoked my chin thought I broke my jaw

Facebook or Xbox: Facebook

1 comment:

  1. lowers is the worst wave ever hahahaha dont give me that cottons sucks shit!

    ReplyDelete