Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Casey Rutherford

Full Name: Casey Rutherford
Nickname: Baby Ruth
Age: 17
Sponsors: Nothing
Hometown: San Clemente
Homebreak: Lowers
School: San Clemente
Words to Live by: Dont Die

What got you into photography: My dads camera
Favorite surfer: Who else? Dane.

Why shoot instead of surf: I shoot when Shaw tells me to

Photography in water or on land: Land, but I want to do water

What band and song would be your part in a surf movie: I will never have this problem...

Celebrity crush: Perez Hilton

Goals: Under water housing

Influences: Dad

Music: Good

Your crew: Krew

Pre-heat superstitions: Clap hands three times

Favorite Food: Ichibiri

Biggest fear: I dont like inland peepl

Best day of your life: Waking up at 12:00 then eating Bagel Shack then going back to sleep

Worst day: Being sick

If you didn’t surf what would you do: Photography

What would you do with $100? Buy couple pair of socks and pants

If you could only surf one wave for the rest of your life, what would it be: Lowers

Worst wave you’ve ever surfed: T-street

Dream sponsor: Apple

Biggest mistake you ever made: I dont make mistakes

Last song you want to hear before you paddle out: Drake, Trey Songz, all those mungruls

If they made a movie of your life, which actor would play you? Sarah Jessica Parker

Would you rather have the best video part, or be on the World Tour? Why? Video part, but I would pick World Tour if it says I won it

Who is your hero? Dane

When I’m not surfing: I sleep

Funniest thing you’ve ever seen: South Park

Worst wipeout of your life: Rivi

Facebook or Xbox: Facebook>COD

No comments:

Post a Comment